Creative & Branding
Dinet Comms provides creative and branding solution initiatives that produce a broad-based creative and branding application in line with the brand strategic intent to create meaningful connections with the customers. Some of the resources we use to achieve the desired objective of a brand include Brand Style Guideline, Visual Communication strategy, Marketing Collateral, Advertising Media, Display Solution – (Indoor & Outdoor), Experiential Marketing, etc
Our creative and branding guide application focus on the following to maintain consistency in providing a solution for the communication campaign objectives for clients:
VISUAL MERCHANDING: Adhere to a set of guidelines for the colors; photography and graphic elements; logo specs; fonts and messaging that comprise your brand.
MAINTAIN BRAND REPRESENTATION STANDARDS: Adhere to a set of guidelines for the colors; photography and graphic elements; logo specs; fonts and messaging that comprise your brand.
VISUAL EXPECTATIONS AND GUIDELINES: Graphical Excellence, Visual Integrity And Aesthetic Elegance For All Visual Graphics.
PHOTO UPDATES ON ALL VISUAL MERCHANDISING: Maximize the aesthetics of a product in photography with the intent to increase and maximize sales.
TURN YOUR BRAND INTO ART: Assist PR Marketing Initiative And Cross-Functional Team Market Penetration Brand Visual Material Needs and Brand Showroom Furnishing.
GREAT EYE FOR COLOR, STYLE, TEXTURE, etc
Here Are The Three Things That Make Us Special:
– Optional Strategy Development: Interpretation of brief to always align with a client’s strategic intent. – Service Delivery: Our quest for service delivery quality delights us to do more; – Goal Attainment: The Two-Way goal attainment that makes both parties (The Client and Agency) expresses satisfaction at the end of every project is our core goal of personal fulfillment.
1. Visual MerchandiseProduction
Outdoor Display covers the production of customs signs, banners, vehicle & window graphics, large format printing, backlit flex, mesh building wall printing, shop front, wall and giant flag, tents and kiosks, flying banner, inflatables, signage, etc.
LARGE FORMAT PRINTING – GO BIG: High resolution, vibrant colors, durable materials, UV gloss protection, and custom finishing guaranteed.
VEHICLE AND WINDOW GRAPHICS: Add your logo, tagline, contact information, and other small graphics elements to your company vehicle to reach a wider audience.
VENDOR KIOSK: High-level visibility for experiential marketing and branding.
2.Trade Show: Ways to Maximize Your Impact at a Trade Show. Time, Money and Resources Are Invested a Trade Show. When businesses exhibit at trade shows, it’s a huge investment – of time, resources and money. The expectation is that after a trade show, the business will be flush with new opportunities, connections and maybe even partnership opportunities.
Select The Best Booth Location: What you don’t want to do is get stuck in the back and wonder why nobody is coming by. Be choosy about your booth location to increase your chances of attracting foot traffic to your booth.
Design An Impressive Exhibit: Whether you’re exhibiting in a 10 x 10, 10 x 20 or 20 x 20 trade show booth, you’ll want to design something that will stand out in the crowd. We can provide you with a 3D design layout with full rendering.
Promote your presence at the trade show. Contact us to know more! Let’s run inviting video opt-in campaign to build your target email contact list of prospects that you will invite to visit your booth for engagement that can convert to sales.
3. Experiential Marketing: You Must Experience Experiential Marketing At Least Once In Your Lifetime. Experiential Marketing Campaigns That Will Give You Serious Event Envy! You Have To Experience It Yourself. Experiential marketing, also called “engagement marketing,” is a marketing tactic that brings the target audience to interact with a brand in a real-world situation using a mix of brand marketing collateral to delight the customers.
Experiential campaigns are usually event-centric to create a lasting impression in the minds of the target audience. Experiential campaigns are usually event-centric to create a lasting impression in the minds of the target customers. The primary purpose of experiential marketing is to provide real-life experience about a brand in an offline way in addition to the online dialogue built around it to encourage event sharing on social media. Takeaways for Marketers – Go crazy, be event-centric, focus more on the brand and let it be relevant to the attendees to create a memorable atmosphere for a long time in their minds. Collaborate with artists and musicians to create experiences, Create a teaser campaign prior to the launch of the experience to draw a massive crowd. Create a copy message that focusses on the fun factor which can easily be amplified. Make an impact on your community. Be a corporate social responsibility to the hosting community.
4. Marketing Collateral is a mixture of media types that assist to improve the sales of a product providing leads that convert to sales and trust. Examples of such media types for both offline and online are blog posts, case studies, company awards, corporate presentations, downloadable ebooks, video explainer, landing pages, and mission statement. Others are the brand guide, newsletter, brochures, product guide, and catalog, etc.
5. Visual communication: This is a form of visual communication expressed by emotion, information, and knowledge. It can be applied to anything visual in nature such as art, architecture, cities, products, user interfaces, media publications, advertising, entertainment, performing art and fashion
VISUAL EXPRESSION THROUGH EMOTION: Creation of an advertisement that is funny putting smiles on the faces of the target customers.
VISUAL EXPRESSION THROUGH IDENTITY: Various representations of brand identity in the form of a logo that brings to light the elements of culture, personality or social status.
VISUAL EXPRESSION THROUGH CONCEPTS: The main point here is to communicate an idea without or with words to generate interest and achieve higher noting score for the advertisement.
6. Advertising Media – A mix selection of media chosen to achieve a campaign goal incorporating such factors as media coverage, media habit of the target audience, cost per thousand, buying options and emergent of new media opportunity- digital and social. Media options available are online advertising, mobile advertising, print advertising, guerrilla advertising, broadcast advertising, outdoor advertising, etc
7. Brand Style Guideline: Defining Corporate Identity: The Benefits of Having a Strong Brand Image! So What is Corporate Identity? These are the qualities of a company that make it different from other companies.” These qualities can be communicated visually logo, color palette, fonts, and slogan or through any other means. A good example is a red color associated with Coca-Cola or Nike’s famous slogan “Just Do It.” Why Is Corporate Identity so Important for Startups and Established Businesses? Companies and startups can just as well establish a memorable corporate identity and make their brands easily recognizable and familiar. In fact, they need to do so, and there are many reasons for that.
Why You Should Invest In Brand Identity? Your corporate brand identity represents the voice and personality of your company:
- It reinforces your credibility, helps you build trust and loyalty with your customers.
- Having a strong brand identity makes you stand out from the crowd.
- It helps you keep your business message consistent across all teams and channels.
- Establishing a solid startup brand identity or redesigning new brand identity for a business going through merger or acquisition or extending its activities into a new line of business can help win over investors, draw the attention of the target audience as well as attract top talent.
- The Basic Elements of Corporate Identity is developing a Brand Book. As you can see, there are obvious advantages to having a strong brand. But how do you develop one? To start with, you need your own corporate identity kit often referred to as “a corporate identity or brand style guide” or “a brand book”, it is a complete set of brand-specific elements, including the rules for their usage. It is a guide on how to present a brand to the customers, partners, employees, etc. Basically, it’s a recipe that guides itself and contains branded assets that go with it to establish a consistent and memorable brand experience regardless of the platform or means of presentation. Before we move on to see what the main corporate identity elements are, we’d like to point out some important aspects of building a strong brand impression.
There are 3 main rules for creating a corporate identity: Keep it consistent across all channels.
- Be it an email you send to your customer or your physical business location, it should be easily associated with your brand.
Make sure to stand out from the competition.
- Your startup brand identity should be one of the differentiating factors that clearly and precisely communicate your unique value as a business.
Be relevant to your market and audience.
- Large B2B companies rarely have witty slogans or playful logos. Similarly, if you are targeting millennials, projecting an overly serious image in your marketing efforts is not the best strategy.
Having a strong, consistent brand identity is a vital part of your company’s success. It can help you stand out from the competition as well as take on the industry leaders by building a loyal community of brand followers.
At Dinet Comms we build a powerful and consistent brand from logo design to printouts and video production. Learn more about our services and how your business can benefit from our cooperation – Contact us now using our contact form.
Let’s Talk. Act now!