Keyword searches are the words or phrases online users type into search engines to find what they are searching for. Keywords are carefully chosen to drive traffic to a website. For instance, one can choose a low competitive keyword to easily get ranked on the search result page and drive traffic to a website for lead engagement that converts to sales.
In this project, we focused on extensive keyword searches Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, Amazon, and Wikipedia to thoroughly analyze our choice for selection based on volume, search intent, value, suggested bid for Adwords ad and competition, and keyword difficulty.
One can use search engine marketing and search engine optimization for chosen keywords to drive traffic to their intended destinations for leads and conversion.
Keyword Research Tools
Long-Tail Keyword Research
1. Researching the long-tail keywords allows us to be specific in targeting niche demographics and drives quality traffic to a website for lead generation and conversion.
Keyword Density Checker
2. We use a keyword density checker to know the number of times a keyword or phrase is used on a web page or website to enable the search engines to determine where the website should rank for a particular keyword.
Meta Tag Generator
3. We ensure that meta tags code that is generated containing the title, keywords, description, etc are placed on every page of the website for search engines and site visitors to know the content of the site.
4. We provide a robots.txt.generator to guide the search engines on how to crawl the website. This is deployed so as not to accidentally block the search engines from properly crawling the website the right way.
XML SiteMap Generator
5. We deploy XML SiteMap code to ensure search engines' spiders navigate the site correctly.
For more information on our SEO marketing agency, call us at +2348130170931 or via email at email@example.com