SEO MARKETING STRATEGY
In our SEO marketing strategy, we have combined the mix of keywords, content, backlinks, and improvement in technical details of the website to generate organic traffic that provides leads and sales conversion. New trends in SEO marketing according to Safari have greatly influenced our strategy.
We will continue to focus on Google as our primary search engine (79% search traffic on desktop). The secondary ones in the pack are Bing (7.27%), Baidu (6.55%), Yahoo (5.06%), and the rest (ask.com, AOL, and other smaller players (2.2%). The essential elements in our strategy are keywords, Metadata, Content, Link-building, and Technical SEO. We shall look at the importance of all the elements and adopt a strategy that produces organic traffic for leads and conversion.
The select mix of strategy tools is as follows: Keywords, Metadata, Link-Building, Content, and Technical SEO.
We have selected keywords that the online users are searching for on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, and where applicable we included Amazon and Wikipedia. The chosen combination of keywords is based on volume, competition, and Cost per Click (CPC) expected to rank up on the search engine result page.
This includes the meta title and meta description, Alt-tags that matched the search queries for ranking.
We followed out checklist that conformed with content that should rank of the search engines as follows:
* Target content for the consumption of the end-users
* Use powerful headlines that attract interest
* Use and distribute target keywords to stay within the approved keyword density score
* Structure post for the flow of interest
* Use video or image
* Use anchor text for navigation and
* Align with Google's authorship best practices
The above, if done right would draw traffic and let the users stay longer on the page, a plus for ranking.
The content on a website is usually planned to link to several authority sites to gain domain authority with a click back from the users from another site. An engaging content usually earns organic traffic for leads and conversion using guest posting, testimonials, providing answers to questions on Quora, for example, and link-back from social media and industry contacts.
Websites are designed to have the user-experience advantage to increase conversion rate, loading speed per excellence and, site structure attractiveness, all contributing to the ranking improvement of the sites.
2. ORGANIC SEARCH
The organic search is very effective in driving traffic to a website. According to Safari 61% of marketers still believe that is important to their online success which is why they invest heavily in content and link-building campaigns.
Important facts to use for online SEO campaigns are as follows:
* Focus on Google local 3 pack campaign to get reviews on GMB, Facebook, and Yelp. Customers would only deal with websites that have 5-star reviews.
* The SEO statistics from Safari, if analyzed for results would produce tremendous benefits to the marketers.
* In Google search visits, 72% of users shopped a store within the vicinity of 8 km from their locations.
* Local intents of the searchers on Google was about 46%.
* The purchase intent result from the local searches was 28%
* In the Google My Business Listing 56% of the local business are yet to claim their listings.
* The local searches ''Near Me'' have continued to increase to up to 130% in 2020.
SEO Organic campaign still offers more opportunities to local businesses to drive traffic for leads and conversion if properly done.
3. TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE SEO MARKETING STRATEGY
* Go for long-tail keywords
* Spend more on content and link-building campaigns to increase domain authority and rank well on the search engines to generate massive traffic for leads and conversion.
* Encourage local businesses to claim their GMB listing and get reviewed to show in Goggle local 3 pack
* Constantly update metadata information to get more pages clicked
* Get more reviews from customers to aid ranking on the first page of search engines.
SEO MARKETING STRATEGY:
“ Online users who did a Google search accounted for about 72% of those who visited a store within 8km vicinity from their locations."
Local SEO is still a highly viable option in SEO marketing strategy as an effective way to drive massive traffic to local businesses. We run campaigns for the Google local 3 pack beginning with the claiming of the Google My Business listing and reviews to get ranked on page #1.
GET A FREE QUOTE FOR YOUR NEXT SEO MARKETING STRATEGY CAMPAIGN
(*) We’ll never spam your email!